The following terms and conditions apply for payments of our gateways:
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the University or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
The University and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- - The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection there to; and/ or
- - Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- - In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the University via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the University to confirm payment.
- - In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the University does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through, it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- The University, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- Cancellation Policy
Once the User has paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway, he/she will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.